> English Version > Admission > Undergraduate exchange students
Semester 1 - mandatory courses for undergraduate students
Semester 2 - mandatory courses for undergraduate students
Select your options for undergraduate students
Learning agreements for undergraduate students
Admission Procedure (only for exchange students)
- Your home institution selects and nominates you to Sciences Po Grenoble – UGA
- As soon as your university informs us of your nomination, we will send you an e-mail about the online application procedure.
- The application procedure : you will have to fill out the online registration form and to upload the documents listed in the application procedure to validate your registration
- You need to have B2 in either French or English
- You pay your tuition fees to your home university.
- The stay is either for a whole year or for a semester (September to January or January to June).
- The grades obtained at Sciences Po Grenoble – UGA will be sent by email to you and your university at the end of February or end of June by our IR office
- For free movers admission procedure is here