Details for the admission process
- You have passed 2 years of university study (120 ECTS)
- Level of language required: B2 in English or B2 in French
- As we have a wide range of classes in English, you don’t need to speak French but your level of English must be B2.
- Tuition fees: €1300 per year, € 650 per semester
To apply, please send by email the following documents to:
Mme VAN DER LOUW : incomingmobility@sciencespo-
- 1 cover letter
- Your previous year’s grades transcript
- 1 reference from a professor
- 1 copy of your passport or ID card
- For European applicants: 1 copy of your European health insurance card
As soon as we receive your application, it is forwarded to the Selection Committee.
If your application is accepted, we will send you an email to inform you of the online application procedure.
Online registration: Fill in the online form and upload the documents listed in the application procedure to validate your registration.
The marks obtained at Sciences Po Grenoble – UGA will be sent to you by email at the end of your stay (at the end of February or end of June).
- 30 April to apply for the 1 year or fall semester program
- 15 October to apply for the spring semester
NB: A free mover’s year of study is not equivalent to a year of undergraduate study at Sciences Po Grenoble – UGA. In order to enter the Sciences Po bachelor’s degree, you need to pass the competitive entrance exam.