- Science Po Grenoble has 20 MA programmes.
- Graduate students may choose a maximum of six MA or undergraduate classes.
- In order to take MA classes in French, you need to have a solid B2 level.If you don’t, you will choose from a reduced selection of classes in English (mainly in the Gouvernance Européenne MA programme).
- You will be able to discover the schedules at the beginning of September/January by writing to the graduate course coordinator and then register with the teachers in the first class.
Please request details from the Graduate programme administrators directly by email (look for contact email) and they will share the schedule with you – check out their online programmes
- When you have seen which classes fit your schedule, please attend the first class and ask the professor to join the group.
- These classes are not organised by the IR dept.
- Please note that MA programmes have very different calendars and weekly schedules (for example, the semester 2 of the Gouvernance Européenne MA programme runs from the beginning of January to very early March – see calendar here: http://www.sciencespo-grenoble.fr/formation/gouvernance-europeenne/ )
- Call for application « Master Scholarships »! The « Initiative d’excellence » (IDEX in short) Université Grenoble Alpes is welcoming applications for the Master Scholarship program
Free movers are welcome to Sciences Po Grenoble !
Undergraduate free movers will attend the track corresponding to their level.
Graduate free movers may a maximum of 6 MA or undergraduate classes.
1 / Free movers can choose courses from any Sciences Po Grenoble :
- undergraduate classes (around 8 classes in English per semester)
- masters’ programs (most programs are in French, some classes are in English).
2 / You could also apply to join a 2-year MA programme.
Call for application « Master Scholarships »! The « Initiative d’excellence » (IDEX in short) Université Grenoble Alpes is welcoming applications for the Master Scholarship program
Please connect to the French website to discover all our programs. For each program, you’ll find 4 kinds of information:
DÉBOUCHÉS (job prospects)