If you are an international student at MA level, please read this carefully:
If you have very good level French, we encourage you to join ONE year (4A or 5A) of ONE MA programme (see here http://www.sciencespo-
If you DO NOT have very good level French, there are a few classes in English in the MA in European studies (Master Gouvernance européenne; see here http://www.sciencespo-
Most MA programmes at Sciences Po Grenoble only run in semester 1 (most students complete an internship in S2).
Also, although term dates are a bit different for MA students, but we do encourage you to join all the integration activities in September and/or January with the other international and French students.
Example term dates (2018-19):
- MA GE 4A and 5A: begin mid September (4th year spring semester is very short (January and February)
- MA PPOI: 1st year (4A) beginning of October/ 2nd year (5A) last week of September (internship in spring semester)
- MA MMO: A4/A5 last week of September (only 4th year is present in spring semester)
Please send an email to incomingmobility@sciencespo
Admission into 2-year Masters’ programs
1 / To enter one of Sciences Po Grenoble’s 20 Masters programs in 4th year, and obtain the Institut d’Etudes Politiques degree (equivalent to a Master) the application process is as follows:
- Step 1 : Application form.
- Step 2 : Shortlisted candidates are called for interview with specialized panel.
- Step 3 : Selected candidates (and waiting list) are contacted.
2 / Application calendar
From mid-February to beginning of April
3 / Prerequisites :
A completed or ongoing degree or equivalent in any discipline (180 ECTS).
High B2 level French. There are no Masters taught entirely in English. Only the MA in European Studies offers around half of its classes in English.
Click here for information in French: http://www.sciencespo-grenoble.fr/formations/master-second-cycle/
- Call for application « Master Scholarships »! The « Initiative d’excellence » (IDEX in short) Université Grenoble Alpes is welcoming applications for the Master’s Scholarship program