Free movers are welcome at Sciences Po Grenoble !
Undergraduate free movers attend the international track corresponding to their level of French.
- you have passed 2 years of university study (120 ECTS)
- as we have a wide range of classes in English, you don’t need to speak French
- tuition fees: €1300 per year, €700 per semester
- if you pass 30 or 60 ECTS you will receive the CEPSS certificate
To apply, please send the following documents to:
Mme VAN DER LOUW : incomingmobility@sciencespo-
- 1 cover letter
- Your previous year’s grades transcript
- 1 reference from a professor
- 1 copy of your passport or ID card
- 1 ID photo
- For European applicants: 1 copy of your European health insurance card
- 30 April to apply for the 1 year or fall semester program
- 15 October to apply for the spring semester
NB: A free mover’s year of study is not equivalent to a year of undergraduate study at Sciences Po Grenoble. In order to enter the Sciences Po bachelor’s degree, you need to pass the competitive entrance exam.