Sciences Po Grenoble is one of a network of highly selective political science institutes in France. Our French students have to sit a competitive entrance exam to enter and the success rate is around 10%! One of the reasons why Sciences Po is so popular is thanks to its vibrant exchange programme which enables all our second year students to spend a whole year on international exchange.
The IEPG has Bilateral Exchange agreements with over one hundred partner institutions around the world. Most of these agreements are in Political Science and/or the Social Sciences.
You attend an institution which has an exchange agreement with the IEPG
- You are selected by your home university which then nominates you to study at the IEPG. You pay home university fees.
- The IEPG contacts you by e-mail to inform you of the admissions and registration procedures.
- When you have completed your course of study, the IEPG issues a transcript of academic record.
- Exchange students may attend the IEPG for either one semester (September to December or January to May) or the full academic year.
- Full year and first semester applicants must apply by May 31. Second semester applicants must apply by October 15.
You attend an institution which does not have an exchange agreement with the IEPG (FREE MOVER)
- You must have successfully completed two years of university study.
- Minimum attendance of one semester. Full year and first semester applicants must apply by May 31.
- You must pay tuition (2013-2014 tuition fees are €1300 for the year and €700 for one semester. If you are not European, you will need to add 213 euros social security costs (health cover).
Free movers are welcome to Sciences Po Grenoble !
Undergraduate free movers will attend the track corresponding to their level.
Graduate free movers may a maximum of 6 MA or undergraduate classes.
1 / Free movers can choose courses from any Sciences Po Grenoble :
- undergraduate classes : semester 1 & semester 2 (around 8 classes in English per semester, and dozens of classes in French)
- masters’ programs (most programs are in French, some classes are in English).
2 / You could also apply to join a 2-year MA programme.
Call for application « Master Scholarships »! The « Initiative d’excellence » (IDEX in short) Université Grenoble Alpes is welcoming applications for the Master Scholarship program
Please connect to the French website to discover all our programs. For each program, you’ll find 4 kinds of information:
DÉBOUCHÉS (job prospects)